Friday, October 28, 2016

Easy Everyday Eyes

I'm all about a look that makes me look put together without taking hours to put together. These two shadows together create the perfect eye shadow look with minimal effort. My go to look this month has been a light grey cut crease using Loreal Paris Infallible shadow in 998 Sultry Smoke, and MAC Vex as the lid color after cleaning up the cut crease with some concealer or nude eye primer. Sometimes I add a little smokey black color in the outer corner at night or a pop of highlighter in my inner corner to add some brightness. I Just recently discovered Vex while on a window shopping trip to MAC and Sephora and I knew I had to have it. It's the perfect nude with a hint of grey and a duochrome of purple in it. It's the perfect addition to my grey cut crease eye that I have been looking for all month long. To finish it off I throw on some Maybelline Lash Discovery mascara to add some definition to my lashes without going overboard. The mini-brush formula is great for defining the lashes without adding too much volume or drama for daytime. Line your eyes if you want to, or smudge some liner or shadow on the upper lashes, whatever suits your mood or your style. I'm big on smudging eyeliner on myself, but I have been known to do a big sharp wing on some days.

Nothing like an easy eye look for a busy woman.

Work smart not hard, and as always Stay Beautiful!

BNB

No comments: