And here's why!
I had several really big compliments to give this product:
- The formula was gorgeously light and pigmented.
- The company doesn't use tons of chemicals in their products.
- The products are not tested on animals.
- The smell of this product was extremely overpowering (and it didn't go away after it set on my skin) Even though the company doesn't use harsh chemicals in their products the smell was extremely chemical-like.
- It seemed very fluid, and kind of streaked down my face when I applied it and I had to keep buffing it in until it was set on my skin.