Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Influenster Campaign

Head and Shoulders Instant Relief Oil Control Shampoo and Conditioner

Ladies... I'm totally in love with this one. I've been struggling to find a shampoo that does something for my hair. I kid you not, it's been a losing battle for me until Influenster and Head and Shoulders were nice enough to send me full sized bottles of this new shampoo and conditioner set for free, as part of the VoxBox program. As you guys may or may not know, as a reviewer for Influenster, I am occasionally sent products free of charge with the intention of me giving my honest opinion both on the company's sites as well as on my own personal social media and blogs. First let me say, I was excited to receive full sized products as my first box from Influenster (which I received a few months ago and never managed to get a post up until now), since I had heard that often they only send you sample sized items.

I've always loved the way Head and Shoulders products make my hair feel, but this product is beyond that feeling. They weren't kidding when they said you can instantly feel the oil being taken out of your hair as you massage it in. You can feel a fresh sensation and the scent is amazing. It contains mango and citrus, and smells kind of like limes. Every time I use this I feel like my hair is absolutely buildup and dandruff free, and the oily feeling in my hair doesn't return for days. I tend to rinse my hair every day, but only use shampoo about every 3 days, and with this shampoo I have been able to do this more comfortably without my hair feeling oily and dirty or looking like a greasy mess. I will definitely be repurchasing this one for years to come, because I have never been happier with a shampoo and conditioner than I am with this one. If you've got dandruff or oily hair, and you need a new shampoo I highly recommend giving this one a try.

Stay Beautiful, Beauty Queens.

BNB

No comments: