Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New! From the Drugstore

So you guys all know that Loreal released their Lumi line recently. It was super exciting to finally see a product in the highlighting realm released by a drugstore brand. The price was a bit steeper than I had expected for the brand, but with a couple coupons to bring the price down I walked out of the local drugstore with both the True Match Lumi powder in Ice, and the Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer.

Now, I've probably said this a hundred times on my blog, but shimmer isn't usually my thing and this powder highlighter has a lot of it. But it's good to try things outside your comfort zone once in a while, and I have kept glitter and shimmer a t a distance for so many years that I figured maybe it's time I gave it another chance. So here I am, trying a shimmery highlight, and a glowy primer. I'm not sure if I'll use the primer all over the face, or if I will select a section of the face where it looks best, but I'm going to give it some different tries before I give up or, hopefully, fall in love with it. I'm not sure what undertone my skin is, but Ice is for cool undertoned skin, so I will have to see if the one that called to me was the right tone for me.

After a few weeks of testing, I'll give you my full opinion on both products, but I'll tell you now that my hopes are to see a nice dewy radiance in my skin that isn't shiny, or glittery looking. Since so many people rave about it, and it looks so great on my YouTube friends I'm hopeful I will enjoy it, but not every product works for everyone so I'm giving it my best go.

Live Life and Stay Beautiful.

BNB

No comments: