Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Giant ULTA Haul of Doom!

I recently decided that it was necessary for me to pick up a few things I ran out of a while ago and was just making due without. AND let's face it, splurge on a few things that just looked really freaking awesome. So I'll list the products I bought here and then as I use them (and probably abuse them) over the next fee weeks, I'll give you my thoughts on them.

1. NYX lip primer in Nude
2. MYX Matte Lipstick in Shy
3. Duo Lash Glue in Dark
4. Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Color in Vision in Violet
5. Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Neutral Statement    6. AND Wine and Forever
7. The New Black's Rock and Roll Royalty 5 Piece Set
8. Sally Hansen's Big Matte Top Coat
9. NYX Powder Blush in Cinnamon

I also got a load of samples from them which I will from time to time write about when I get a chance to try them out. 

I have to say though, LOVING the blush, not so happy with the matte lipstick in Shy, and half the time I wear the lip primer on its own because it feels like a chapstick, but more on all this later...

As always,
Stick out, Be daring, Get noticed and Stay Beautiful!

No comments: