Saturday, November 1, 2014

Talk to the Hands (and Feet)

So about a month or so ago, I bought Maybelline's Color Show Nail Polish in Neutral Statement and Wine and Forever from Ulta as part of a haul. After my first use of both colors I figured it was worth posting my thoughts. It's been about 3 weeks since I applied the polish. (Neutral statement on my fingers, and Wine and Forever on my toes for those of you who were wondering.)
Color-wise I am happier with Wine and Forever than Neutral Statement, because the lovely wine red color was much easier to apply than the neutral. The neutral color was much thinner and less opaque and this made it hard to apply it without messing up the smoothness of the nails. But the darker wine color went on smoothly with only one coat which made me infinitely happier. I also personally like the darker color more than the neutral as it suits me more.
As far as how long the polishes lasted the fingernails went about 3 days before they started to chip, but weren't really chipped up until about a week went by. And the toenails... They haven't chipped at all (but pretty much they've been in socks or shoes at all times.
Love the wine red... Will buy again!

Stay beautiful and be thrifty!
BNB


No comments: