Friday, December 30, 2011

Product of the Day 1


I love this stuff. I have been using it every other day for almost a year now.

I find that it is pretty tingly and somewhat uncomfortable if you use a very abrasive face wash with the exfoliating grit in it right beforehand, but it is able to be gotten past without too much trouble. I recommend using it on problem spots (like cheeks, chins and noses) that get covered in oil and black heads. I might also recommend that you use this product when you have slight irritation due to things like eyebrow plucking (one of  my favorite times to use this product as I frequently get acne and irritation after fixing my brows up), though using it over cuts or severly irritated skin is not recommended, and it will burn upon application.

This may be a drugstore brand, but you can not judge this book by its cover. This product is worth every dollar you pay, and it is a pretty small price to pay as it is.

No comments: