Friday, January 9, 2015

This Year's Upcoming Posts

Okay, Ladies! It's 2015. I'm working on a post currently that should go up tomorrow which will list all my Holy Grail beauty products I swear by and will always reach for when I purchase. After this post goes up I'm going to work my way through the list and review the items one by one in posts throughout the year. I may insert a post here and there that is not on the list simply because you guys know I'm always buying more stuff and trying new things, despite having my tried and true products around. I'm doing my best to get every type of beauty product I use onto the list, complete with names and color or number codes whichever the brand has. Some things I listed a category for, but I haven't got a particular product I reach for, because I'm always experimenting. And some things, like lip liners, I just started purchasing about 3 months ago, and since I have only tried one brand I didn't deem it fair to label it my Holy Grail product because I have no idea if I truly find it to be better than any other products out there.
I'm going to try and do a small segment on men's products as well closer to the end of the year. (I have to try and rope my lovely man into trying products for me and giving me his thoughts though, because I'm not sure me trying the products will yield the desired reviews. Men think differently than I do.) Post comments or email me your thoughts and any products you might be curious about for your men, if this is something you guys would be interested in me trying to get working.

Stay tuned for my Holy Grail list, and more product reviews!

Stay Warm and Beautiful
BNB

No comments: