Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter Skin Repair

One of the samples I requested in my Package from Ulta a while back has become a nightly staple for me during the cold days of winter this year. I have absolutely fallen in love with Vitabath hand cream. It makes my dry hands feel absolutely silky soft, moisturized and rejuvenated after a long day out in the cold. The cream is nice and thick, quick drying, but doesn't leave behind a greasy film behind after application. The scent is salty but in a pleasant way. The scent is called Spring Green. It reminds me of the ocean, which is a wonderful thing to think about in the winter because it reminds me that the warmer days of summer are coming soon.

I use this lotion every night as part of my bed time routine. It helps to remove they dryness from being out in the cold all day.

No comments: