Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Clean Sweep

I ran out of makeup remover towelettes, and desperate for something cheaper and more efficient I ran to the drug store to see what I could find. I came across a bottle of Wet and Wild's liquid Eye Makeup Remover. I was a little off-put by the smell at first, but it works ten times better than my old towelettes and there's no risk of drying out and no waste. You only squeeze out as much as you need and you can use any type of cotton ball type applicator you choose. I use the flattened pads that you use for nail polish for big areas, but I have used Q-tips for just fixing a smudged line or a mascara mistake. I've used a lot of weird products when in a pinch to get my makeup off, some I will never tell anyone else about. But this will always be my first choice from now on.

No comments: