Thursday, December 15, 2016

Why I haven't posted in a few months

I'm sorry to have fallen out of the habit of posting, but I will quickly get myself back on track. There's so much more to review in my vanity, and more coming every day. Between my job kicking up for the holiday season and requiring more hours out of me, and school coming to a close and needing more attention to finals and projects there just weren't enough hours in the day. The last month or so was filled with sleepless nights slaving over homework after having worked overtime, and watching the sunrise before going to sleep, and some days not sleeping at all. But it's all over now, the last project is in, the last final has been taken, and now it's back to my normal life. Plenty of time to review products, and plenty of products coming in for Christmas time.

Here we go!

BNB

No comments: